One of many ways to greatly improve your results with knowing how to text a girl you like is to learn how to avoid being boring. Boring texts can be a huge conversation killer and is a very important topic when it comes to learning what not to text a girl. There are even many guys who don’t have a problem being fun and interesting in general though they may still have trouble keeping the girls they like attracted and interested. This post is going to look at what kinds of things you can do to avoid being boring and boost her attraction towards you.
How to text a girl you like – Avoid Being Boring
For the longest time I was always a very quiet guy, very logical and often shy. Not only was I the kind of guy who didn’t have too many similar interests as the girls I liked but I also was a terrible conversationalist anyway. On top of that not only was I lacking the knowledge of what to say to be more interesting but I was also too afraid to put myself out there in ways that create strong attraction. That was how I used to be. This probably sound familiar for a lot of guys with this kind of issue; even if it doesn’t this post will surely still push you in a positive direction.
Naturally I didn’t have much to say and what I did wasn’t very exciting. However after spending some time learning and trying different approaches I was able to come up with a list of very useful tips to greatly improve how girls respond to you.
- Build sexual tension
- Learn how to make a girl laugh – Humor is great for creating comfort as well as being used to build sexual tension.
- Be edgy and self amusing – This means you seek enjoyment out of the interaction for yourself and not primarily her while potentially saying some things she may not like (aka teasing).
- Qualify her – Find things about her that you like besides her looks and let her know you like those things. Girls like to know that you like them for who they are and not just for their looks.
- Build comfort – Talk about each others lives. This can include sharing stories or asking questions. I have found that sharing stories about yourself works really well and often she will continue the conversation by relating your story to her life.
- Actually become more interesting – Accomplish things and have respectable goals you can share. Get some hobbies. Watch the news. Talk about the things you do and think about. Find common interests and activities.
Two extra points that don’t apply to texting
- Touching – Add a little excitement by learning to use touch to build attraction and comfort.
- Move around – When you spend time with a girl who you have recently met you can create the illusion of a longer relationship by taking her to different locations in a short period of time. This works even by just guiding her to a different place in the room. I will further explain this later but for now just understand that remembering having spent time with each other in more places makes it seem as though more time has elapsed and that the relationship is stronger.
After much learning and experience I as well as others I have helped ended up developing stronger communication skills and are now able to comfortable and consistently talk to just about anyone while keeping the interaction highly charged for those participating. I hope this post helps avoid the common texting mistake of being too boring.
Don’t forget to thumbs up on Stumble Upon if you like this post.
Leave a comment down below, feedback is greatly appreciated .
Thank you for reading my post on how to text a girl you like.
Other Posts You May Like:
|How to Text a Girl You Like||How to Flirt With a Girl||When Do I Text Her?|
|9 Types of Useless Texts Everyone Hates to Receive But Send Anyway||Don’t Use Too Much Logic||Are You a Victim of Approval Addiction?|
|How to Get Her to Text Back|