Imagine you are talking to the girl of your dreams. The kind of girl you meet once in a blue moon. You have the balls to talk to her and get her number. It’s time to text and you have no idea what to say! What do you do now?
Learning how to text a girl you like can be a great way to always know what kinds of texts to send a girl but how can you always know what to text a girl you like. I am sure we can all agree that there has been one time or another that we’ve found someone really interesting yet we had no idea what to say next. Believe it or not you have a lot more to say than you might realize. With a little push in the right direction you will find yourself always knowing what to text the girl you like. So what are some things to say to a girl you like over text?
So you are probably wondering how to get a girl to like you by texting? What are some good texts to send a girl you like a girl about?
What to Text a Girl You Like – Topics
- Your Passions – What are people more interested in than their passions? One of the topics you probably know best is what you are passionate about in life. A great way to find out if you two will really vibe well together is to find out what she is really about.
- Common Interests – Do you enjoy coffee shops? Maybe she does too. Let her know about a cool coffee shop you know in your area and maybe she will know it too. Talk about things you are interested in to find out if she likes those sort of things too.
- Insider Information – What better way to come up with topics when texting a girl you like than texting about things you both experienced. Sometimes this could be an inside joke or even just things you’ve learned about her. When you first met and got her number what did you learn about your interaction with each other?
- Emotional Content – Positive emotions are a great focus. Talking about events, people, or activities that make you both happy can really create a powerful connection. Can you remember a time or activity that really makes you happy?
- Social Proof – Sometimes a great way to avoid seeming like you don’t have a life is to mention how you actually spend your time with other people. You don’t want to make her feel like you are trying to show off or leave her feeling left out so be careful not to sound like a jerk.
- Questions to Ask a Girl You Like Over Text – What better way to find out topics you can talk about than by asking questions?
- Text Conversation Starters - Get the ball rolling with a good text conversation starter. Once you get your foot in the door you will really increase your chances of getting positive results.
- Telling a Girl You Like Her Over Text – Be cautious when letting a girl know you like her over text. Sometimes being too direct can scare her off. By keeping interactions fun and showing interest in a less direct way she will begin to wonder if you like her or not. Not knowing for sure will draw her into your charm.
- Sweet Things to Text a Girl You Like – If you want a little sugar sometimes you’ve got to give a little sugar. Try out sending some sweet texts every now and then to see how she responds.
- Funny Things to Text a Girl You Like – Laughing feels good. Make her laugh so she relates good feelings with you. Might sound funny but it works!
- Cute Things to Text a Girl You Like – Cute texts don’t always work. She might think you are needy or trying too hard. Getting your cute texts just right can take a bit of practice and some trial and error. When you learn more about her you will know what she finds cute. Show her happiness with a cute text every once in a while.
- How to flirt with a girl over text – You can send flirty texts every now and then to build an intense attraction.
- Dirty Texts to Send a Girl You like – This is a risky move because you may come off as creepy. However you can send dirty texts every now and then if you are daring enough. If she thinks you’re too dirty; take a cold shower!
These are some great topics to text about when you are wondering what to text a girl you like. You have a whole life time worth of content from yours and hers experiences. Don’t memorize lines, gimmicks, or some kind of script; instead tap into what you already know and enjoy. This way you will always know what kinds of things to text that girl you like.
Thank you for reading my post about what to text a girl you like.