Imagine you could learn how to be mysterious and attractive to beautiful women. Learning how to be mysterious will not only increase your power of seduction, but it will also allow you to lead others who revere your style.
Can you picture yourself surrounded by beautiful women, feeling completely confident in your ability to freely interact with whoever you wish?
Not only is this an essential skill for learning how to flirt with a girl it is also a lot of fun to learn too.
So how do we make this fantasy your reality? Below, I have listed the 8 key elements to learning how to be mysterious.
How to Be Mysterious
- Don’t seek approval – In any social situation, you should feel as if your presence offers value to the lives of all you encounter. You don’t need the approval of others, because you know your presence has value. If you feel the need to gain external validation, you are either undervaluing yourself, or you’re a parasite who finds pleasure in getting things rather than feeling the joy of offering value. Don’t try to impress people with your new James Bond moves… do it because you enjoy it. This is a fundamental frame you must internalize before moving on!
- Operate with decisiveness – Indecisiveness instantly kills mystique.
- Say less than you know – Remember the Wizard in the wizard of oz? He completely lost all his value once the certain was cast aside, only to reveal a small cowering man. If you have specialized knowledge, you can talk about it, but never assume the role of a teacher if the situation does not call for it. Think about a magician… a magician is only mysterious and alluring until he reveals his tricks.
- Say more with less – “Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.” – Plato. Also remember that most of your communication is perceived through your non-verbal cues (body-language). This can be very important when learning how to text a girl you like. Use this to your advantage.
- Don’t indulge in talking about yourself – Try this experiment: listen to people who are in casual conversation. Each person usually responds to the other with a fact about themselves… if you aware if this, you will be astounded how selfish most conversations actually are! Each person is merely waiting for the chance to talk about themselves. You can talk about yourself, but don’t indulge in this style of conversation.
Watch this example of decisiveness:
- Use the power of a ‘secret’ – When explaining something, you can interrupt yourself by saying “…but I really shouldn’t talk about it,” alter your voice tone to a quieter/ lower tone when revealing something, or when telling a story, build suspense by slowly revealing the details. Everyone wants to know a secret. (see Fundamentals #3).
- Use ‘absurd answer’ humor – This is my personal favorite since I’m quite self-amused by it. An example of ‘absurd answer’ humor often requires purposely misinterpreting a question by stating an absurdly obvious answer. For example: Someone asks, “so what are you doing now?” (while catching up – in reference to school or work), I sometimes like to answer with what I’m literally doing at that exact moment, “…just sitting on a couch.” This only works if it amuses you. Also, this demonstrates a playful detachment from the usual rush to talk about yourself (see Fundamentals #5).
- Learn the ‘take-away’ – This is an old-school tactic from the Mystery Method. It requires briefly taking your attention away from a girl who is interested in you, so that she works even harder to get your attention, therefore increasing attraction. This can be done by restricting your availability so you don’t come off as needy and validation-seeking (see Fundamentals #1). In practice, this may be as simple as talking to others for a bit (at a social gathering) or not responding so rapidly to text-messages.
Whether you’re playing with the ‘absurd answer,’ ‘creating a secret,’ or doing a ‘take-away,’ the take-home message is the same: Self-amusement, decisiveness, and detachment from needing validation will allow you to feel completely comfortable in your environment.
This comfort will amplify your allure and create a playful mystique. This playfulness is key: Like the video in fundamentals #2; at first he seems to be utterly serious, but as the scene progresses, we learn he is amusing himself by creating a random drink.
It is this vibe you need to internalize.
I hope you enjoyed this free lesson on how to be mysterious.