If you are having trouble getting girls to text you back, this post is just what you’re looking for. It’s one of the most powerful principles of attraction you will ever learn for interacting with people and mastering how to text a girl you like. It is the concept of high response value.
When it comes to knowing what not to text a girl, sending texts that she won’t respond to is by far the one of the most common issues guys have to deal with. The concept of high response value is rarely taught directly enough for people to use it practically and successfully. I am going to teach you the secret power of high response value. When you remember how you lived before it, you will be baffled as to why you never used or thought of this simple principle.
How to text a girl you like – How to Get Her to Text Back
Does she wait hours before responding? Or worse, when you text her does she not even respond? Have you ever wished she was more or even super responsive to you? Have you ever wanted to be the kind of guy that she just craves responses from? Understanding and applying the concept of high response value will evolve your texting game to a whole new level.
You may be wondering “what exactly is high response value?” When you are texting or talking with someone the message’s response value is its ability to create the desire to respond. Surely we’ve all gotten texts and had no idea how to respond or just didn’t even feel like responding so it just got ignored. Likewise there have been texts you couldn’t ignore if you wanted to.
Right now we are going to look at what factors are involved in getting her to text back.
The great thing about understanding this principle of attraction is that on top of having a greater ability to get her to be responsive to you, you will also become aware of the low response value aspects of your texts and be able to reduce or eliminate them with a little dedication and practice. This also benefits both of you by creating more exciting interactions.
Pay attention to these things to help you learn about the factors involved in response value:
Emotional value – anything that a person enjoys that is emotionally stimulating.
High emotional value example – Image you met a girl last night and got her number. You could send a fun and flirty text like, “I met this really dorky girl last night, she was kinda cute though…” obviously refering to her while being indirect aswell.
Low emotional value example – “Hey whats up?” or “Hey we met last night… did you have fun?”, both of these provide little emotional value. If she already likes you she may respond but otherwise you will likely just come off as just “that guy” she met.
High Response Value Basics:
- Send texts with high emotional value.
- Avoid sending texts that have low emotional value – do you want to talk to someone who just responds with low value texts like “lol” to all of your texts? I know I don’t, so she won’t either.
- after giving emotional value you can guide the conversation by doing a takeaway or asking a question.
- You do not have to follow with a takeaway or question, but it helps balance the conversation and keep her wondering whether or not she has won you over.
- Note: A takeaway is when you show disinterest (often used right before or right after providing value). This is an example push and pull: “You’re cute… Its too bad you can’t cook!”
- 1. provide emotional value 2. (optional) take away or question then repeat
- If you are finding she provides more emotional value than you, follow up by providing even more than her.
- Lead the conversation. Build intense attraction by always being the last one to end the interaction by being the last one to text a high emotional value text. (It’s ok to let her end with the highest emotional value text last sometimes. Don’t go crazy over the odd few here and there. She needs moments of empowerment in order to stay interested as well.)
- When you have built up emotional value use takeaways and questions to balance to conversation.
Combos and Chaining – keep up the conversation by doing one of 3 things:
Furthering the topic:
Girl – “I love to watch horror movies” (Her providing value)
You – “Oh me too! My favorite is Toy Story ” (You provide value, setting up for a joke.)
Her – “That’s a kids movie not horror!” (Her providing value by playing into the joke)
You – “Those toys are alive! It’s kind of scary… if you think about it… ” (You provide value with your funny joke!)
Her – “You are ridiculous” (She provides value but not more value than you have provided so you still maintain the lead)
Coming up with a related topic:
Her – “And I would name my puppy Ralph!” You start a new topic with, “That reminds me of my crazy uncle Ralph, one time he and I…”
Start an entirely new topic: (Preferably, one that you know already provides lots of value.)
Girl – “Yep so that was good” (not much value or content to respond to)
You – “You wouldn’t believe what my crazy uncle Ralph and I did the other day…”
The main goal here is to avoid those normal ‘go nowhere’ attraction-killing conversations. Instead, you will be building incredible attraction just from following these basic disciplines. Since there is so much to cover on this topic there will be later posts to expand on these ideas. For now, a great foundation has been laid for knowing how to get her to text back more often and with better results.
As always, play around with these ideas and become aware of how you respond to her and how she responds to you.
Have fun learning how to get her to be super responsive to you while building intense attraction.
Thanks for reading this post on how to text a girl you like.
Other Posts You May Like:
|How to Text a Girl You Like||How to Flirt With a Girl||When Do I Text Her?|
|9 Types of Useless Texts Everyone Hates to Receive But Send Anyway||Don’t Use Too Much Logic||Are You a Victim of Approval Addiction?|
|How to Get a Girl’s Attention|