For those of you still having difficulties with removing unattractive texting habits this should help you on your way to mastering how to text a girl you like. This concept is really straight forward but it always helps to look closely at the factors involved to fully understand why trying to have conversations over text is generally ineffective at building attraction. In order to better understand what not to text a girl we are going to talk about the common texting mistake of trying to have conversations over text messages.
How to Text a Girl You Like – Don’t Try to Have Conversations Over Text
Your first thought might be why is it bad to have conversations over text? Using texts to build attractions works so well mostly by using something called fractionation. Fractionation is when someone is put into an emotional state and comes out of it and each time you put them back in it is stronger than before. So in order to most efficiently employ this amazing technique we want to send short texts and focus those texts on getting her to experience an emotional state. For this reason and a few others you don’t want to be having a full conversation.
As always I recommend paying extra attention to how she responds to the kinds of messages you send. Awareness and feedback allows for learning and changes to be made.
- Build attraction by fractionating emotional responses.
- Send messages with a response value.
- Minimize the work you have to do to create attraction by sending short texts.
- Texting is not designed to have conversations over.
- If you want to have a conversation in person or in a phone call is much better.
- You don’t want her to think you just sit around texting her if she is actually doing something with her time.
- Don’t forget to be aware of why you are texting.
- She is not just a friend you are going to casually chat with if you just met.
- You want her to like you the same way you like her.
- In general you will display higher value by using short and flirty texts.
- Having a conversation over texts may display a neediness and approval seeking.
It may seem like there are times when it is not such a bad thing to have conversations over text. For example what if it seems like she is already into you and wants to text a lot? For all you know this could be her neediness for attention and that could be something you are not looking for in a girl. She might want your attention which by giving it up so easily and showing you have lots of time to text her may cause her to lose interest since she doesn’t have to work for it at that point. If someone likes something even a little once you pull it away and make it scarce the person will go crazy for it. If the cat wants the string and you pull the string the cat will chase it, but if the cat does not want to string pulling it away does nothing.
Hopefully this post has helped you reach a better understanding of this common texting mistake and how to avoid it while building intense attraction.
Thank you for reading my post on how to text a girl you like.
Other Posts You May Like:
|How to Text a Girl You Like||How to Flirt With a Girl||How to Stop Being a “Nice Guy”|
|How to Get a Girl’s Attention||Don’t Use Too Much Logic||Are You a Victim of Approval Addiction?|