Learning how to text a girl you like can sometimes be hard but with a push in the right direction you will surely get where you want to be. These principles can be so basic but unless you are really aware of them you are unlikely to make the fundamental changes to your behaviors that really cause attraction. When it comes to knowing what not to text a girl sending long texts can really work against you. Texting is not designed to write books to people. It is to be on her mind and get her feeling good about you.
How to Text a Girl You Like – Don’t Send Long Messages
You want to be on her mind and you want it to be in a good way. When I first learned how to text a girl I was very skeptical that any of these principles really made a difference. If you really break down the interaction it becomes much clearer why they are so important. You never really know what someone is doing when you text them, if you send long texts to a girl who is busy with her friends she probably won’t just stop giving them attention to read everything you have to say or at least she may not even give it too much attention. She won’t want to respond to each part of your text if you are busy so a lot of it could be lost on her.
Here are a few things to keep in mind as you pay attention to the length of texts you are sending and receiving:
- When you sending texts are they longer than her responses?
- Your texts should generally be as long or shorter than hers without being too short
- Are you trying to fit more than one message into a text?
- Usually a person will respond to the last thing (or just one thing) you say
- Do you want to respond to every part of a long text?
- Have you ever sent a long text with several funny messages and only gotten a response to one?
- Why not maximize your results by getting the most out of each great response one text at a time?
- If either of you are busy will you want to pay attention to long texts?
- Try sending short messages that she will want to respond to
- You don’t want her thinking you are just sitting around texting her
Although it may not seem like a big deal there are times when sending long messages can really be a big disadvantage in building attraction. Generally you are likely to get positive results by keeping your texts short and response evoking. While she may be sending long texts it does not mean you should send long texts too. By sending long texts too you can be giving away a great deal of your value since you don’t want her to think you don’t have much to do besides just sitting around texting her.
You have got to remember that attraction is a biological response. While it may seem nice to send her long messages it is feelings and response value that will get her attracted. Find what gives her good feelings by seeing what gets her to respond, hopefully in a positive or playful way.
Thank you for reading my post on how to text a girl you like.
Other Posts You May Like:
|How to Text a Girl You Like||How to Flirt With a Girl||How to Stop Being a “Nice Guy”|
|How to Get a Girl’s Attention||Don’t Use Too Much Logic||Are You a Victim of Approval Addiction?|