If you have been struggling with how to text a girl you like and finding no success then you will love the information i am going to share with you in this lesson. A lot of these simple tips are really easy to do but are surprisingly powerful. A lot of this information took me a long time to find and try for myself but once you get into it you won’t even know how you lived without it.
In this lesson I will go over how to succeed with girls as you begin to reduce the number don’ts you have been doing. When you have a good understanding of the do’s and don’ts you will be much closer to always knowing how to text a girl you like.
How to Text a Girl You Like – Do’s
A lot of these points are just the opposite of the don’ts but I will go over them all to help you learn how to text a girl for easy and effective results.
- Rest your thumbs, use your head
- Keep her happy
- How to Be Confident – Maintain a confident attitude towards your worth and her attraction to you
- Find ways to challenge her
- Include her in the context of your texts as well as getting to know her
- Tell the girl what you are doing and suggest or imply she come along
- Keep the interactions playful and end it on a high note
- Have high status and high value
- Do fun things and be social
- Be adventurous and exciting
- Be interesting and mysterious
- End your interactions first
These things are really easy and really simple. They might not even seem like they should make a difference but when you put it all together the results are profound. If you want to how to make a girl fall in love with you by texting you will need to know know what women respond to positively and negatively. When you can do this you will
truly understand how to text a girl you like.
Thanks for reading this lesson on how to text a girl you like.
Click Here For The Next Lesson:
Other Posts You May Like:
|How to Text a Girl You Like||How to Flirt With a Girl||How to Stop Being a “Nice Guy”|
|How to Get a Girl’s Attention||Don’t Use Too Much Logic||Are You a Victim of Approval Addiction?|