If you are still having trouble with mastering how to text a girl you like then you will enjoy the powerful principle of attraction I am going to share with you in this post. Don’t avoid asking a girl to do things with you. You want to spend time with her and you want her to want to spend time with you so I am going to share with you a simple yet powerful way to help boost your game. To some this common texting mistake is very obvious; to others they may have not seen it quite the same way. In this post I am going to show you how to ask a girl out.
How to Text a Girl You Like – How to Ask a Girl to Hang Out
Have you ever really wanted to ask a girl out or hang out with a girl you like but you were really nervous even if you did manage to end up asking a girl to hang out? Have you felt bad after asking a girl out and she said no? Have you ever wished you knew how to ask a girl to hang out in a way that would be easy and effective? I am going to show you how to ask a girl out without asking her out. While it is not necessary to do this when asking a girl to hang out I’m sure you will find it to be a great stepping stone towards mastering attraction and getting the results you are looking for.
How to Ask a Girl Out Without Asking Her Out
- Tell her what you are doing and suggest or imply she should come along too.
- “I’m going to the mall to buy a few things; I wish some stylish girl would help me pick out a shirt I never know what to wear!”
- This strategy works very well if you know anything you both have in common.
- “:O you love sushi too?! Do you know any good places in the area?”
- “Wait! You haven’t seen inception yet?! Ok on Thursday I will let you take me so you don’t end up watching it alone ”
- Be confident and make it fun.
- Choose something you both will want to do.
- You tell her what you are doing to show her that you are not relying on her response to affect your decision in anyway.
- By suggesting or implying she come along too you create an invitation without there being the feel of you wanting her so bad.
- Keep in mind that being direct can work well if she is already interested but more often than not she may know little about you and require more information before being direct is a good option.
- To better understand why this is so powerful let’s look at how not to ask someone out.
How Not to Ask Someone Out
- “I was wondering if you are free someday this week if you would like to go on a date?”
- “I would like to get to know you better, let me take you out for dinner.”
- While these approaches are direct and innocent they can create undesired effects.
- Firstly asking a girl “out” or on a “date” can frame the situation as more serious than one person or the other may want it to be.
- While you do not want to make it too casual so that creating attraction is impossible you also do not want it to be too formal that it could scare the other person.
- By hanging out and doing fun things you will have many opportunities to build attraction before getting to a point where you would need to put more formal labels on the situation.
- Believe it or not, the wording actually does matter even if the meaning doesn’t really change. Asking a girl on a date could just be casual but using the word date makes it more formal and potentially scary.
- These kinds of approaches can make it much more obvious that you care about her response and when she can sense neediness there will be some loss of attraction.
- A direct proposition is much more inviting to give the answer “no” whereas the first strategy even if she does not hang out will be much softer since you aren’t going to change much of what you were going to do regardless of her response.
I hope these pointers have given you a good idea of the subtle differences in communication choices that can be used to build intense attraction instead of making sure attraction will not happen. Play around with these tips and see how it affects your understanding of how to ask someone out by text. Learning how to ask a girl to hang out will really help avoid the common texting mistake of not asking her to do things with you.
Thank you for reading my post on how to text a girl you like.
Other Posts You May Like:
|How to Text a Girl You Like||How to Flirt With a Girl||How to Stop Being a “Nice Guy”|
|How to Get a Girl’s Attention||Don’t Use Too Much Logic||Are You a Victim of Approval Addiction?|