Those who do exceptionally well with creating attraction truly know how to get a girl’s attention. If you want to know how to text a girl you like then you will really benefit by knowing what not to text a girl. One of the biggest common texting mistakes is not including the girl in your responses. Many guys make the really simple mistake of not relating with and involving the girl in their communication. Get to know her, find out what you have in common and involve her. I am going to show you how to get a girl’s attention.
How to Text a Girl You Like – How to Get a Girl’s Attention
Have you ever talked to a girl and you didn’t know what to say? Have you ever tried talking to a girl but couldn’t hold her attention? Do you find yourself telling stories or talking about things that just don’t seem to relate to the girl even if they are good stories or topics of conversation? Even being an interesting person doesn’t guarantee that you will be able to hold her attention or even create attraction. There have likely been times when you have talked to someone who was not appealing to you at all until you found out you had some really awesome thing in common. You have likely experienced a time when even if there was someone who at first you paid little attention to until she started talking about you or showing genuine interest in what you are about. It is not just about having a person’s focus or being interesting, it is about having the person really want to give you their attention and to appeal to their interest. I am going to help you learn the best way to get a girl’s attention so you can keep her interested in you.
How to Get a Girl’s Attention:
- First create attraction and build rapport by being fun, confident, and displaying high value traits.
- As you talk, make sure to search for and pay attention to common interests, beliefs, and favorite activities.
- When you find highly relevant topics that you both love, both of you can then show genuine interest and start creating an intense bond with each other through the topic you have in common.
- Do not pretend to like something just because she is into it.
- How well does she respond to the topic of discussion? Well? Not well?
- If you love video games and can talk about video games all day but she doesn’t find that appealing, then save those conversations for your friends who do enjoy it.
- You don’t have to pretend you are not interested in things you love but if it is obvious there are better topics of conversation then find and create them.
- Get to know her so you can involve things about her in your responses. This is creates unity and is very important.
Keep in mind that you want to evoke emotion and inspire her to have good feelings she will relate to you.
Involve her in your responses:
- While the above is not necessary for learning how to apply the idea of involving her in your response, combining these two ideas will give you powerful results.
- When your message has to do with her it creates potential for better response value.
- Consider this example: You: “can you cook?” Her: “I make the best kraft dinner ever!”
- What are some possible responses?
- 1. You: “… that’s not cooking”
- 2. You: “I love kraft dinner”
- 3. You: “I’m so good at making KD”
- 4. You: “There is no way your KD is better than mine! ”
- Response 1 could be involving her, but probably not in a good way since it may come off as looking down on a skill she is enthusiastic about.
- Response 1 could have been playful if the message sent in the right way. Possibly saying something like “Oh, I didn’t mean read words on a box, I meant actually cook ”. This is more along the lines of playful teasing rather than criticizing.
- Response 2 and 3 do not involve her or provide much response value.
- Response 4 is about the same as response 3 except that it now involves her.
- You challenge her in a playful way that also implies your shared enthusiasm.
- This is likely to have huge response value because she is now very involved in your reaction.
- This example also shows how the above idea of finding common ground can create a lot of enthusiasm and fun with a topic that may not be so exciting to just any two other people, but is perfect for the two of you.
The absolute best way to get a girl’s attention is to find what she really responds to with good feelings and genuinely associate that with you. With more practice mastering being aware of these kinds of principles of interactions you will gain much more power over the results you end up with. Master how to get a girl’s attention and you will be well on your way to mastering how to text a girl you like.
Thank you for reading my post on how to text a girl you like.
Other Posts You May Like:
|How to Text a Girl You Like||How to Flirt With a Girl||When Do I Text Her?|
|9 Types of Useless Texts Everyone Hates to Receive But Send Anyway||Don’t Use Too Much Logic||Are You a Victim of Approval Addiction?|
|How to Get Her to Text Back|